Roxie vs. Japan

All things related to living in Japan.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Madrid, Spain

I am actively trying to find my home. I lived in Kanazawa, Japan for almost 3 years and now live in Madrid, Spain.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hot.

For those of you in colder climates, let me tell you about the weather here. its hot. really hot. like africa hot. like south east asia hot. like so hot its interfereing with my sightseeing hot. like i forgot my hat today and i can't go on outside for fear of fainting hot. like i think i need to just get a thai massage (i haven't had one in like 4 days) hot. like yum, a banana shake sounds good hot. or how about some refreshing pineapple from the street stand hot. hmmm, walk to a wat (a buddhist temple) ? too hot! like worth it to check into a fancy hotel for a pool hot. or just sitting in the air conditioned internet cafe and looking at what remains of the old city wall hot. but not going outside to really look at the wall hot. yes. sitting and writing about the hot. much better than being hot.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kent Matsueda said...

love your blog, it's very very very you. gettin' butt-hot over there eh? hah! enjoy it. thankfully things are warming up here in k-town. spring is slowly on it's way. enjoy the eats for me! safe travels!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Kent Matsueda said...

oh yeah, wassup with "roxie vs. japan"? we talking godzilla-monster like "versus" or am i missing something?

6:59 PM  
Blogger Roxie said...

hey thanks for all the comments.

yes, roxie vs. japan is like godzilla monster versus - and i am roxie... me against the big bad japan! (see previous comment to my mother a few posts ago).

mom - love the poem - nice contrast to the heat that i am feeling over here.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home