Roxie vs. Japan

All things related to living in Japan.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Madrid, Spain

I am actively trying to find my home. I lived in Kanazawa, Japan for almost 3 years and now live in Madrid, Spain.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Back again


this is tokyo's ginza district at night.
I've decided to start using this blog again. i need to ween myself off my myspace addiction.

I recently returned from Toyko. The university I work for has an apartment in Tokyo that any employee can use. This apartment is in a really nice area of Tokyo. I felt quite lucky to be able to stay in such a nice and conveneient area for free! TOkyo is a big, crowded, bright, busy city. just as you imagine. i loved it. felt really alive. kanazawa is a nice city, but being in Tokyo made me realize how small kanazawa is.
oh! and I bought a computer! woohoo! a lovely new gleaming white macbook. its so pretty and it smells new.

here are some pictures from tokyo.

this is the big shibuya crossing. i'll try to take a picture of our minature scramble in kanazawa. its quaint in comparison.

this is from in front of some kind of hostess bar or club. katya and i really got a kick out of posing in front of the Holy Bitch sign. we are still calling each other holy bitch.


this is the maman sculpture in Roppongi Hills. I really dug this sculutre.


Shinjuku crowds at twilight.

more pictures can be seen at
www.flickr.com/photos/sherylpix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home